DUBLIN, Jan. 22, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Natural Stone Global Market Report 2022: Ukraine-Russia War Impact” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global natural stone market is expected to grow from $28.25 billion in 2021 to $30.49 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.9%. The natural stone market is expected to grow to $37.90 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 5.6%.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the natural stone market in 2021. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the forecast period. The regions covered in the natural stone market report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
The main types of natural stones are marble, granite, limestone, and others. Marble refers to the metamorphic rock composed of calcite and dolomite. It is formed by the metamorphism of limestone and is commonly found in mountainous regions. Marble is used to enhance the aesthetic look of home decor and is commonly used in flooring, countertops, fireplace facing, windowsills, wall claddings, table tops, and other decoration applications. The different construction types include new construction and renovation. The natural stones are distributed through online channel and offline channel and applied in flooring, memorial arts, wall cladding, and other applications.
The increase in the number of constructions projects is driving the growth of the natural stones market. The construction sector refers to the organizations that deals with creating, maintaining, and repairing infrastructures. Natural stones in construction projects provide permanent natural building materials than other natural building materials, used in flooring, roofing, masonry, paving roads, and as aggregates for concrete. Additionally, natural stones are highly preferred in heavy engineering such as bridges, harbor walls, sea-side walls, ballast for railways, the foundation works, and others due to their strength, durability, and weather-resistance properties.
For instance, according to a report released in June 2021 by Canada’s national statistical office, the investment in building construction rose from $14294 million in April 2019 to $19273 million in 2020. Therefore, the increase in the number of construction projects in the infrastructure sector is expected to propel the growth of the natural stones market going in the coming years.
Technological advancement is the key trend that is gaining popularity in the natural stones market going forward. Major companies operating in the natural stones sector are focused on technological advancements to strengthen their position.
For instance, in January 2022, Hafele GmbH & Co KG, a Germany-based manufacturer, and supplier of furniture fittings and architectural hardware, introduced Dekton, a commercial surface that incorporates components of metamorphic rocks, sand, soil, and even marine surfaces.
It uses super compacting technology to recreate and reimagine these characteristics as natural stone. Dekton surfaces provide higher resistance to abrasion and ultraviolet (UV) light which prevents them from fading or degrading over time and makes them an ideal surface for high-traffic areas and outdoors.
Reasons to Purchase
Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
Assessment of Russia – War Impact on agriculture, energy and mineral commodities supply and their direct and indirect impact on the market analyzed in the report.
Impact of high global inflation on market growth.
Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Identify growth segments for investment.
Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
Benchmark performance against key competitors.
Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
1) By Type: Marble; Granite; Limestone; Other Types
2) By Construction Type: New Construction; Renovation
3) By Distribution Channel: Online Channel; Offline Channel
4) By Application: Flooring; Memorial Arts; Wall Cladding; Other Applications
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Natural Stone Market Characteristics
3. Natural Stone Market Trends And Strategies
4. Natural Stone Market – Macro Economic Scenario
5. Natural Stone Market Size And Growth
6. Natural Stone Market Segmentation
7. Natural Stone Market Regional And Country Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific Natural Stone Market
9. China Natural Stone Market
10. India Natural Stone Market
11. Japan Natural Stone Market
12. Australia Natural Stone Market
13. Indonesia Natural Stone Market
14. South Korea Natural Stone Market
15. Western Europe Natural Stone Market
16. UK Natural Stone Market
17. Germany Natural Stone Market
18. France Natural Stone Market
19. Eastern Europe Natural Stone Market
20. Russia Natural Stone Market
21. North America Natural Stone Market
22. USA Natural Stone Market
23. South America Natural Stone Market
24. Brazil Natural Stone Market
25. Middle East Natural Stone Market
26. Africa Natural Stone Market
27. Natural Stone Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Natural Stone Market
29. Natural Stone Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5a0kyt
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood | +353-1-481-1716 | email@example.com
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/natural-stone-global-market-report-2022-sector-to-reach-37-9-billion-by-2026-at-a-5-6-cagr-301727384.html
SOURCE Research and Markets